Source of Šventabala
This source is in Pasvalys district, in a hollow that is 100 m to the southeast of the Daujėnai Church. Since ancient times, there have been the edges of the former swamp and the source was gushing. In 1940 the place was adapted for attendance: a curb of well was made as well as a pool (2 by 3 m) and the statues were built. After World War II, the Soviet government swamped the source and this place was forbidden to attend. After 1990, the source place was restored. It is believed that spring water has healing properties. The Source of Šventabala is extremely popular, especially during the Pentecost and the St. Rock Feasts.