Sacred Heart of Jesus Church in Skrebotiškis
This Church is in the village of Skrebotiškis, Pasvalys district, 9 km to the northwest of Pasvalys and 0.5 km to the northeast of the road Vaškai–Pasvalys. It is made from stones and bricks. The Church was equipped in 1920, it has a rectangular plan (31,2 by 11, 3 m), one tower with two small side towers and it is not very high. There are three naves and three altars inside. It was firstly installed before the First World War. In 1918, the priest Adomas Kačkus was sent to Skrebotiškis in 1918 to transform an old stone grain warehouse into a church. In 1922, Mr. Juozapas Žagrakalys donated 15 hectares of land in the village of Kildiškiai. In 1925, this land was changed to another lot in a nearby churchyard. From 1924 to 1925 the bricked stone fence was built all around the churchyard. In 1935, a wooden belfry was built. In 1938, the interior of the Church was painted.