St. Peter and Paul Church in Krinčinas
This Church is in the village of Krinčinas, Pasvalys district, 8 km to the north-east of Pasvalys, on the left bank of the River Jiešmuo. This bricked Church was built in 1782 and it is an example of the late Baroque style. In 1585, there was made a first mention of the Church in Krinčinas. In 1611, Mr. Dmitrijus Kurbskis funded the construction of the second Church. In 1736, the new Church was mentioned in the historical documents. In 1777–1782, the parish priest Jonas Jeronimas Šarkevičiaus took care of building the present stone Church. It is of the late Baroque, a rectangular style Basilica with two towers and three-sided apse. Inside there are three naves, the windows with semi-circular arches and slightly curved tops. There are five Baroque style stone altars. In 1908, the brick bell tower was built in the churchyard. Mr. Martynas Masalskis made a two-manual, fifteen registers Organ with pedals. It is believed that the Organ was made in 1791. The fence is made of stones and rubble. There are the little chapels of the Stations of the Cross by the fence.