Partisan Bunker in the Žadeikiai wood
That bunker, equipped in 1945, in the Žadeikiai forest is big: about 30 meters long and 6 meters wide. It was abolished in the same year. Jonas Alenčikas‘ squad partisans sheltered there. In 1997, the former bunker was rebuilt partly. Near the partisans bunker is built a wooden Cross in their memory, wich was consecrated by the Pasvalys parish priest Monsignor Jonas Balčiūnas.
A Pasvalys departement of Exiles and Political Prisoners Union, the family Budreikos and the joint stock companies “Melsta” and Pasvalys Land – reclamation took care to rebuild this monument to partisans.