Partisan Bunker in the Žalioji forest near the village of Druciškiai
It was equipped in 1948, near the village Druciškių. The bunker was not blown up, it disappeared with the time passing by. In that bunker, a commander Povilas Žilys-Klevas established one of his headquarters. The partisans belonged to a troop Žalioji of the central Military District Vytis. The bunker was restored in 2003. The members of Lithuanian Riflemen Union from Pasvalys department and their chief Algis Kalvėnas took care to rebuild this monument.