Cross to the village of Moliūnai

  • Kryžius Moliūnų kaimui
In 1942, on the visit of Bishop Kazimieras Paltarokas and asking God for help to Moliūnai village, there was built that Cross. A priest Kazimieras Kuzmickas consecrated it. In the Soviet times, during out repair work on the road, the Moliūnai Cross was damaged. The organist Antanas Pranskūnas sheltered it in his homestead. In 2000, the Cross was renewed and nowadays it is like a landmark of Moliūnai village. The Cross was consecrated by the parish priest Rimas Visockas from Daujėnai.
  • GPS coordinates: 55.92617272679001, 24.47556495666504