Cross to “Freedom Years“in the cemetery of Žadeikėliai
This Cross was built in 1938 by the local people. In about 1964, the Soviet authorities wanted to demolish and destroy the Cross. The villagers knew about it and at night, they took the Cross from the old pedestal and brought it to the Žadeikėliai cemetery. The Cross was placed in a secluded corner. In 1970, a cemetery curator Mrs. Bronislava Paliokienė urged the people to move the Cross to the very middle of the cemetery.