Cross to the members of Catholic Youth Organization “Pavasaris“ in the village of Vaneikoniai
This Cross was built in about 1920 in the eldership of Vaškai, Pasvalys district. The farmers of Vainekoniai village took care to bless the local members of Catholic Youth Organization “Pavasaris”. After the Second World War, the Cross was demolished and it was restored only during the Lithuanian Revival years (Atgimimas). Mrs. Felicija Krikščiūnienė organized the restoration work. The Cross wooden decorations are still the same.