This manor is located in Pasvalys district, the eldership of Saločiai, about 7 km north of Pasvalys. It lies on the right bank of the River Mūša. The manor’s buildings are in danger of disappearing: there still a red-bricked building for hired men, a barn and a piggery.
The manor was created during the second half of the nineteenth century and at the beginning of twentieth century. For a long time it belonged to the German barons Ropps. There was a creamery which cheese was transported for sale in Riga by horses. Approximately, in 1900–1910 the manor was equipped with running water: there was about 300 m long underground water line from the stream Jiešmuo and the pump was whirled by horses. This is probably the first running water system in Pasvalys district territory. In 1924, the manor was divided in individual parcels. Mr. Povilas Ropp sold the center of the estate to Mr. Česys, and he sold his part – 120 hectares of the holding – to Mr. Budriūnas and Mr. Barauskas.