Cross by the road Smilgiai–Vabalninkas
This Cross is by the road Smilgiai–Vabalninkas, at a place of the former village of Čekiškiai. It is a stone Cross erected in 1943 by the village residents in their street to pray for peace to God. During the post-war years, exiles, newcomers to Army and those who were forced to leave their native village went by this Cross. It was restored and unveiled on the 7th June 1990.