Saint Theresa of Holy Infant Jesus Church in Gulbinėnai
Saint Theresa of Holy Infant Jesus Church is in the east of Pasvalys district, in the village of Gulbinėnai. It’s a brick building. The owner of the manor of Gulbinėnai the general Kazys Ladyga (1893–1941) built a chapel in his manor in 1936. The parish was founded in 1939. After the Second World War the manor and the chapel were nationalized. The actual church is located in the brick-built old manager’s house. The building has a square shape, a ridge turret, its yard is enclosed by an iron fence.