Cross to the members of Catholic Youth Organization ‘Pavasaris’ in the village of Nemeikšiūnai
This Cross is on the edge of Nemeikšiūnai village and it was built during the First World War when Lithuania was occupied by Germany (about 1916). Previously, the Cross was wooden, but now it is covered by tin. This is the only Cross in the Vaškai parish, which is made of sheet metal. It was restored by the villagers themselves.