Monument for dead mothers in the old graveyard of Pasvalys
Sacred Virgin Mary monument (for the dead mothers) stands in the old graveyard of Pasvalys, on Station Street. It is possibly the only relic of the interwar activities of Pasvalys Catholic Women Association. The monument was erected in 1933 (on the Mothering Day). It was consacrated by Panevėžys Cathedral Chapter House Canon and Diosiece Curia Chancellor Vladislovas Butvila. It outsayed three occupation to survive until this day.