The tower mill of stone was built in 1910. It was property of Rauckis. Nowadays the land where the mill is located belongs to the farmer J. Viskupaitis. The windmill stands at the western end of the village of Vienžindžiai. Being quite afar from the centre of the local kolkhoz, the windmill had been out of use since 1983 and slowly degraded.