Pillar-type chapel to the 125th anniversary of Kiemėnai School
In November 1991, a sculptor Arūnas Grušas built the pillar-type chapel to the 125th anniversary of Kiemėnai School at an old primary school place. The priest of the Kyburiai Church A. Gružauskas consecrated the monument. In the middle of the pole we can see the model of the old primary school. Above this model there are four sculptures: a teacher with a book, a teacher from an illegal school (the period from 1864 to 1904), a book-carrier (book-smuggler) from the same historical period and a man sowing seeds.