Built in the beginning of the twentieth century (in 1920), this mill is protected by the State as a monument of technical development. His owner Mr. Kulalis, originated from Kupiškis, came to Pumpėnai in 1924. It was a mill with four wings, and it had a possibility to turn to the wind by a cog-wheeled gear, rotating by a chain. The building itself is built of red bricks, which have been manufactured in the nearby village Talkoniai, in the brickyards of the brick-makers Mr. Steponavičius and Mr. Lipnickis. It is a three-storey building with a plinth of broken stones from the local fields. Previously there was a wooden passing bridge around the mill.
Currently the windmill of Pumpėnai is out of order, but the equipment is preserved. After the restoration of Independence of Lithuania, there was a café, but only for a while.