Monument stone to volunteers from Saločiai rural district
The monument stone to volunteers from Saločiai rural district is placed in the Volunteers Square in Saločiai village. The stone has a memorial plaque of black granite with 44 names of volunteers from Saločiai rural district who fought Freedom fights in 1919–1920 and Saločiai blazon. The monument was unveiled in November 23, 2015. It was consecrated by the parson of Saločiai, retired captain Jonas Tamošiūnas.
The 12 ton stone was donated by Saločiai inhabitants Marytė and Jonas Kukučiai who had the stone on their old farm in the village of Škilinpamūšis. The decoration of sun was donated by Pasvalys deacon, parson of Saločiai parish, retired captain Jonas Tamošiūnas. The memorial plaque and the decoration of sun was pinned to the stone by the sculptor Valius Remeika from Saločiai, the work was supervised and the sun was painted by Balys Tuskėnas, artist and art teacher at Saločiai Antanas Poška middle school.